DEM9 will hold a video competition. Members of the Scientific Committees will select the recipients of 3 Best-Video-Awards. Videos should be inspired by contributions to the conference and can be technical or non-technical. Video submission is optional and should be in the following format:
- Format: MP4 preferred with details on the YouTube guideline.
- Resolution: at least 1920 x 1080 with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Length: maximum 3:00 minutes with common frame rates including 24, 25, 30, 48, 50, 60 fps.
- Soundtrack: can be included but not required. Copyrighted soundtrack must be used under permission under YouTube guideline.
- Title screen: should contain title, author names and affiliation, and a provided DEM9 logo should be inserted.
- Description: a brief text description should be provided which will be put along side the video on the YouTube channel.
- Submission: Submission should be through the registration portal.
- Deadline: Please submit your entry before August 1, 2023.
By submitting a video, you give your consent to the video being uploaded on YouTube and publicly streamed during the conference.
The DEM9 logo can be downloaded from here.